At Xaqt, we’re on a mission to Create the New Possible using machine learning-powered products that define new market categories for artificial intelligence and customer experience. We thrive in solving complex, data-driven problems — the kind you read about in headlines.
Our CX + AI platform transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance using machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, leading to unprecedented breakthroughs in efficiencies and engagement.
Xaqt is trusted by some of the world’s most innovative organizations. Backed by CrosbyX Ventures, we are headquartered in Chicago with an office opening in Bangalore, India.
What will you do?
- Deliver new concepts and features within Conversational AI, working as a part of a multi-functional team in an agile environment
- Accountable for the accuracy of speech recognition and chatbot platforms, and the corresponding analysis to develop error patterns that will be leveraged to remediate customer friction.
- Serve as an informal leader: leading code reviews and mentoring team members
- Influence architecture and roadmap direction and implement standard methodologies for conversational experiences and cloud adoption
- Collaborate with product owners, technology leaders and business partners to define strategy, scope and provide development sizing of software requirements (decompose epics/stories, design features, and prioritize tasks)
- Solve system and architecture performance based on interaction analytics, support quality assurance processes, and related launch activities with each release
- Responsible for standardizing processes and analytics used to manage and operate over 1billion customer interactions across omni-channel entry points.
- Leads the strategy for how NLP engine is built and optimized through research, analysis, and execution, while ensuring the best user experience of new products and features. Responsible for identifying new NLP engines that could augment or replace existing one
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Engineering OR related degree and/or equivalent practical experience
- 4 plus years of implementing conversational dialog systems, machine learning, and cloud computing with hands-on experience with Google Dialogflow, Amazon lex, IBM Watson, Rasa, Microsoft Bot framework, or equivalent
- Solid understanding of natural language processing (NLP)
- Experience developing/leading REST, OpenAPI and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment
- Experience tuning and enhancing performance for high volume applications
Colorado Compensation ($85,000-$155,000) Target Total Compensation - Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.