At Xaqt, we’re on a mission to Create the New Possible using machine learning-powered products that define new market categories for artificial intelligence and customer experience. We thrive in solving complex, data-driven problems — the kind you read about in headlines.
Our CX + AI platform transforms customer experiences and improves agent performance using machine learning across both voice and digital engagement channels to augment and automate human work, leading to unprecedented breakthroughs in efficiencies and engagement.
Xaqt is trusted by some of the world’s most innovative organizations. Backed by CrosbyX Ventures, we are headquartered in Chicago with an office opening in Bangalore, India.
This is a full-time remote position.
A day in the life…
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to build software solutions that support our omnichannel and AI roadmaps globally.
- Architect, design, and implement highly-performant web applications and services.
- Work across web development and scalable middle tier and back-end services.
- Write scalable, performant, readable, and tested code. Monitor, track, and optimize performance on an ongoing basis.
You have to have…
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent relevant experience
- 2+ years relevant work experience with building highly performant full-stack applications and services, deployed in production on modern cloud services such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS, and web frameworks such as React or Angular.
You’ll stand out if…
- Proficiency in more than one modern programming language/technology.
- Experience working on streaming data applications (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, Flink, or Spark Streaming).